10 Healthiest Fruits.. List of most nutritious antioxidant fruits and their benefits
1. Banana – Bananas are a great source of potassium (about 400 mg), which helps lower your risk of high blood pressure and stroke and plays a key role in muscle function.Bananas are delicious and sweet to eat, making them a good sugar substitute and natural energy source. The fiber in bananas helps restore normal bowel action. A medium size banana has around 108 calories.
2. Apples – .Apples, with the skin, provide pectin, 5 grams of fiber and a heaping dose of flavonoid antioxidants. Apple fiber helps lower cholesterol and keep you regular. And the powerful flavonoids reduce your risk of heart disease, stroke and cancer. A medium apple has about 80 calories.
3. Citrus Fruits like Lemons , orange, and grapefruit – Citrus Fruits are best known for flavor, juiciness and high vitamin C content. But they’re also a good source of folate, fiber and other antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Citrus fruit has been shown to help reduce cholesterol, blood pressure and the risk of some types of cancer. Bountiful them with vitamin C and resistance to cold, cough , asthma and arthritis
Pink or Red Grapefruit – half a grapefruit has just a scant 47 calories.
Oranges provide an impressive 50 to 70 mg of vitamin C and a medium orange has only 68 calories.
Lemons and Limes – 1 lime or small lemon has about 17 calories.
4. Strawberry – Experts believe that the strawberry fight cancer . Be careful and have people who are allergic to strawberries. Wash thoroughly before eating .
5. Papaya – High in vitamin A and vitamin C are papaya so it helps our skin . The papaya has papain , a chemical that helps in digestion and in our regular bowel movements. It is also high in fiber .
6. Grapes – Grapes has tannins and flavonoids that can inhibit cancer . If you eat grapes heals diseases . And when anemic and unhealthy , eat grapes to restore your vitality . That is why it give as a gift to those who come in to the hospital . Wash thoroughly before eating .
7. Watermelon and melon – Fighting them with kidney disease and renal ( kidney and bladder infections). The watermelon and melon is full of vitamin C and potassium . And during summer , this is required by our body .
8. Kiwifruit – when compared ounce for ounce, has more than twice the vitamin C of an orange. It’s also an excellent source of magnesium, potassium and vitamins A and E. Kiwis have been shown to boost the immune system and reduce respiratory diseases. 1 medium kiwi has 47 calories and 3 grams of fiber.
9. Avocado – The avocado contains good fats and healthy oils . Because of this , it helps in avoiding heart disease and stroke . It also has substance vitamin B6 and vitamin E to smooth the skin . To not wrinkle the face , eat avocados .
10. Pineapple – The pineapple has bromelain that strengthen our immunity. It also has substance manganese and vitamin B that gives strength to the body.